Mark Desvaux is a Music Life Coach, Bestselling Recording Artist (Urban Myth Club), Record Label owner (TRL Music) & Publisher. He recently signed a Publishing deal with Warner Bros (Warner Chappell). Mark has coached hundreds of musicians from world-touring artists, producers and DJs to musicians, entrepreneurs and the mentor of UK and US #1 artist Ed Sheeran.
When Mark decided to pursue his three music dreams of releasing an album, hearing his music on national radio and playing Glastonbury – the world’s largest festival – he didn’t expect all of them to come true within just two years. Since then, Mark has enjoyed a whirlwind ride over the last ten years which includes:
- Two bestselling albums.
- Signing a publishing deal with Warner Bros/Chappell Music one of the world’s largest publishers joining a roster of artists including Beyonce. Bruno Mars, Jay Z, Katy Perry, Muse, Madonna, Radiohead, Steve Aoki and R.E.M.
- Three performances at Glastonbury, the world’s biggest music festival (Coldplay, U2, Radiohead, Muse), as well as other major festivals including The Big Chill.
- Major radio airplay worldwide, including #1 playlist positions and live sessions (Xfm | (BBC) Radio 1 | Radio 2 and more).
- Music features on major films and TV, including Sigourney Weaver’s US Network hit “Political Animals”.
- His track “Coming Home” becoming a theme for the biggest TV show in Brazil watched by 30m people each night & syndicated to over 100m viewers worldwide.
- Being interviewed over 500 times on national TV, radio, newspapers and magazines.
- Over 20 Compilation album licenses.
- Producer / Co-Writer for Artists who have Top 30 chart status.
- Collaborations with some of the greatest talents in the music industry today including hit songwriters and a leading Hollywood film / games composer (Narnia, Shrek, Cirque du Soleil, Call of Duty, Titanfall).
- Producer / Co-Writer for a Top 10 finalist on The Voice (US).
- Reason Featured Artist alongside Black Eyed Peas, Beastie Boys, Prodigy, Owl City and others.
- iTunes Featured Playlist Artist.
- Founder of TRL Music Record Label & TRL Publishing.
- Setting up the world’s largest Music Industry Work Experience programme, mentoring over 400 students with Graduates earning jobs in Major Labels (jobs include managing million-selling artists)
Combining two of his greatest passions – Music and Coaching – Mark is a rare breed of coach that has “Lived the Dream”. He set up musiclifecoach.com after seeing how many musicians and songwriters are missing out getting their music onto the world stage because they neglect the one most important thing – the “inner game” of music (working on yourself).
Mark offers premium 1-2-coaching and created the self-study course “The 7 Secrets to Success in Music” for anyone serious about reaching their full potential in music and regularly features on national radio, TV and in the press.